Banana Cream Pie with A Graham Cracker Crust
Let’s talk about these bananas we have and don’t know what to do them. Most people would make banana bread or banana pudding which is okay, but I wanted something different. A BANANA PIE! Banana Cream Pie might be the easiest of all the cream pie varieties and it’s so amazing.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FILLING:
Heavy Cream (Whipped Firm)
Instant Vanilla Pudding
Sweet Condense Milk
How To Make a Banana Cream Pie?
I went a brought an already made graham cracker crust from the grocery store. I my crust got it from Publix
For the Pie Filling:
- 2 cups heavy cream whipped firm and divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (3.4 ounces)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 14 ounces sweetened condense milk
- 4-5 ripe bananas
For The Filling:
- Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream with sugar and vanilla. Scoop into a separate bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, thoroughly whisk the instant pudding powder and milk together, until well combined.
- Using the mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Then with the mixer still running, add the sweetened condensed milk and pudding mixture. Scrape the bowl and beat until smooth. Using a spatula, fold in half the whipped cream.
- Spread a thin layer of the filling over the bottom and sides of the cooled pie crust. Cut 3-4 bananas into chunks. Press the chunks to the bottom and sides of the pie crust. Then scoop the remaining filling into the crust.
- Smooth the filling, top with the remaining whipped cream, cover gently with plastic wrap, and chill for at least three hours.